Sunday, May 15, 2005

Crap!

Just taking a short break from my studies. I still have some work that I need to turn in at Holy Names that is due tomorrow. Looks like the students aren't getting vocabulary words this week. I'm unhappy that I'm not able to devote more attention to school, but I am bogged down with crap from the teacher credentialing program. The more and more that I do this teacher credentialing program the less and less I like it. Now that I have a possibly permanent job teaching I really want to get out of this program. I'm living mi vida loca with teaching high school and going to school myself and trying to plan for a wedding and closing up my business. Thank God that the semester is over because I swear I was going to crack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow dave i would say "slow down" but sometimes you can't

are you still selling the biz to thomas? that would be ideal in my opinion