Friday, June 17, 2005

The Praxis of Pedagogy Day 42

A lot of people really disappointed me today. I found out that a number of my students have been turning in work that was done in other classes or they got off of other people. Some of those students are seniors and are supposed to graduate and they probably won't graduate. My principal wanted to just flunk people but I'm giving people till Monday to turn in twice the number of pages along with doing another presentation.

Presentation by and large were worse today. I was pretty pissed off today. I'm actually more pissed off today than any other day so far. Half assed work. People trying to put one over on me. Lots of people just not even doing their presentations. Lots of F's going around this semester as a result. This final paper and presentation is worth 30% of their grade and a lot of them aren't doing so hot as it is. I'm just happy the day is over. Pretty unhappy all around.

No comments: