Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Raiders jersey

I've finally decided on the Raiders' jersey that I want. It's gonna be the Robert Gallery jersey. Everything starts with the line. Robert Gallery is most likely going to be a Raider till he retires. And the man is young and has a long life ahead of him. So it won't be a situation where I get a jersey and a guy retires or goes to another team. I think the guys on the line are the unsung heros of football. Everyone gets the WR, QB, or CB or what, but few people think about the linemen. Without the linemen nothing happens. For a long time I contemplated getting a Tim Brown jersey cause he was the Raiders to me. But he was also up there in age and was close to retiring. Plus jersey's are expensive. I'm not one to plop down a lot of money on clothing and so I wanted to make sure that I wanted the one that I got. So after the wedding when school starts up again and I'm into the rhythm of paying back wedding debt then I'll get the jersey. By then football will be in full swing. Go Raiders!

No comments: