Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The menu





So Allison's Dad is this great cook and stuff. When he heard that I was going to Jersey for the east coast extended family pre wedding bash he made up a menu of food that we are going to eat. I know that I just said that I need to lose some weight, but I think that is going to have to be put on hold. I'll continue to work out now but then I'll break for the time that I'm there. Shit when he was in the bay area just a few months ago I know I had to have gained 3 or 4 lbs. It's bad...but so good. I'm really happy too cause my good friend Stacy is going to come out from Brooklyn to come and hang out. She is the one that got me into international relations and she's one of my best buds. We commiserate together about the craziness of chinese families and stuff. I've known her since high school and she's one of my oldest friends.

I've been getting wedding replies from people finding out who's coming and who can't. I'm bummed cause some people that I wanted to come can't come. Bobbin you suck! Shannon you suck too! It's going to be a fun time though. Little more than 5 weeks till the big day. This has been a crazy countdown that is a long time coming. When I was younger I never thought that I would get married and now here I am. Such a huge change...freaky.

No comments: