Thursday, July 14, 2005

I cut my credit card about a week ago. I can't have a credit card. The temptation is too much for me. My credit sucks. I wasn't socialized with very good fiscal habits. Now I am trying to teach myself better fiscal habits. It's funny though cause my bad fiscal habits make me feel stupid. Like why can't I manage my money better. I was never taught how to manage money or shown good examples of money management. My dad was a feast or famine guy. When times were materially good they were really good and his temper reflected it. When times were bad...it's part of why I was in therapy. Anyways, I got all kinds of debt that I am in. If there was a debtor's prison in America like back in the day, I would be in that prison. I owe a whole lotta. Various companies are charging me interest on shit. Then there' s the old student loans. Is much of my life going to be paying back debt? Good thing I like what I do. Too bad it doesn't fucking pay better.

No comments: