Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006! Resolutions...

It's finally a new year. I'm really happy to be done with 2005. There were some really great things that happened, like getting married. But there were also some really really crazy things that have happened. It was essentially the rollercoaster/sine wave that is life.

All in all though, I am happier now than I've ever been in my life. So...New Year's resolutions. I've decided to set more attainable goals this year. I want to be a more DIY kind of guy. I want to take better care of my physical health. I want to cook more vegetarian food and brownbag it to work more. If I can do any little bit of those 3 things then I'll be golden. I suppose that I should put in that I want to be a better teacher, but that goes without saying. But the way that I look at it, I can only get better. When you start at the bottom you can only go up. I don't have time to plateau right now.

Here's to hoping that 2006 will be better for everyone than 2005. A little respite in the vida loca would be greatly appreciated. I would be incredibly happy if the rollercoaster/sine wave chilled out at the node for a while.

No comments: